The Chinese Government invites applications from outstanding international masters and PhD students ,for both full scholarships and partial scholarships in the 2018 academic year . This scholarship is otherwise known as the CSC scholarships in Chinese Universities. Complete online application for Chinese scholarship can be launched using an online application system.
Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE), to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions ,to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2018
Therefore , If you have decided to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19, then you need to submit this online CSC scholarship application. and apply directly in a Chinese university which offers your subject degree. China Government Scholarship 2018-2019 is open to all international candidate students, who are interested to begin their next academic journey in Bachelor, Doctoral or Master level academic programs in any Chinese university.
MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) ,to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship program.
There are two ways for you to apply for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship. A student may either apply through the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate or directly through Jiangsu University.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
- The Bilateral Program provides both full funded scholarships and partial scholarships.
- it is also Master and Ph.D programs .(Linguistic programs are not included) TUITION, ACCOMMODATION AND MONTHLY LIVING EXPENSES
- Full Scholarship
– Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
– Living allowance;
To Be Eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2018
- must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- should also be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- master’s degree holder under the age of 40
when applying for doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply online at CSC Scholarship Website also known as Chinese Government Scholarship.
Below is the Online Application link for CSC scholarship from where you can apply online at CSC Scholarship Website for Chinese government scholarship.
Step 2: While filling CSC Scholarship online Application form on Chinese Government Scholarship web page, you’ll be asked by an Online system of CSC scholarship application web page to insert “Agency Number of Chinese universities for CSC scholarship” of the university for which you wish to apply it, so download agency numbers from this below link:
Step 3: Carefully cross-check what you filled up in Chinese Government Scholarship form online before submitting your application.
hit submit button once you review your CSC scholarship application and save the pdf file.
Take print outs of CSC scholarship form, prepare listed documents mentioned in below step.
and send 2 sets of Chinese government Scholarship application to university address.
China Government Scholarship 2018 Application – list of Document needed
STEP 4: List of documents for Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Notary Attested Copy of MS Degree for Ph.D. applicants & Attested Bachelor Degree copy for Master Degree applicants
- Notary Attested Transcript of final Degree
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your last university professors
- Download Medical form also known as Physical Examination form for Chinese Government Scholarship, print it out to attach with CSC scholarship documents.
- go to a nearby government hospital and complete its procedure by asking the doctor to sign it in two places:
1- On front page sign and stamp on your picture of Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form
2- Sign and stamp at the end of the same above form
- Study Plan Required to attach with your application so download its sample here:
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE required which means NO IELTS or TOEFL wanted to apply for any CSC scholarship in any Chinese university.
- Also, have to attach Passport Copy and Acceptance Letter issued by professors of a Chinese university where you want to take admission. An acceptance letter is totally an optional thing so you can skip it as well.
Attach all above documents with printed Chinese Government Scholarship form, make two sets and send to the targeted Chinese university
- Some Universities also have their own online application system, so besides CSC Scholarship online application, you must also fill out online admission form of that Chinese university.
Then take print of university application form as well and attach it to your Chinese government Scholarship application document package.
- Make two sets of above-mentioned documents but must cross-check with university requirements.
*then find the address of Scholarship department of the university where you wish to apply.
send your 2 sets of documents via DHL, FedEx or Pakistan Post.
Deadline: Applications close by March 30th, 2018